Thursday 21 May 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 51




My next card is for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 51. I have chosen one of Joanna Sheen's stamps from the Messy Rabbit Collection called Party, and this party animal has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens. I just love these pens, as they give such a lovely shimmer to the image, although you cannot see it in the photos. The image has been cut with a round nesty, and layered on pink card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Sugared, and to finish the card off, a strip of pink ribbon, and some paper flowers with gem brads, from my craft stash.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE these papers, so much so I've used up so much of my pad! Messy Rabbit is so cute x

Donna said...

Scrummy papers Louise and how cute is messy rabbit, this was such a brill sketch, I realyl enjoyed using it :) Donna x

Riet said...

Wowww Louise,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x